ACL tear or injury is also known as anterior cruciate ligament injury.
What are the symptoms of an ACL Tear?
- Knee pain
- Swelling of joints accompanied with stiffness and bruising
- Pain when standing
What are the causes of ACL or ligament tear?
- Sports injuries from football, basketball, badminton or tennis, skiing or trauma from accidents, falls, etc.
What are the best treatments for ACL tear?
- Surgery: Arthroscopy or ACL reconstruction.
- Physiotherapy: Physical therapy, stretching, rehabilitation, moderate cardiovascular exercises or aerobics.
- Bandaging: Elastic or compression bandages as well as braces
- Icing: Every 2 hours, patient can ice the knee for pain relief.
What is the cost of ACL Reconstruction Surgery?
The ACL tear surgery price depends on various factors like the city, treating orthopaedic surgeons, type of hospital, implant quality and cost, etc. Most insurances are also accepted. The cost of ACL tear surgery starts from around 75000 INR or approximately 1000 USD in India and could go as high as 200000 INR.
Book An Appointment
Request a Callback or Chat with us for a free cost estimate and to discuss your ACL Reconstruction treatment options with experienced orthopaedic surgeons. Share your reports for an online consultation.